Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Remember it's the "Prestige" not the "Illusionist"

I just saw a badass movie a few weekends ago. The movie is called the "Prestige."

*Note: do not compare this movie with the "Illusionist" as it is a terrible movie, and Ed Norton does a terrible Austrain accent. I fell asleep in the "Illusionist" *

The prestige is by the same dude who did Batman Begins (Christopher Nolan) and Memento, both stellar movies. You will love the movie because it grips you from the moment it starts and doesn't let up.



I am a personal fan of Christian Bale (I loved Batman Begins, Machinist, Equilibrium). I also think Scarlett Johanson plays good supporting roles. I have noticed that directors seem to start pairing up with certain actors, and it seems that this director likes Christian Bale and Michael Caine. I have a friend of mine who works on a lot of the Spielberg movies, and he told me that it was "the best movie I have seen in five years." He also kept talking about Transporter 2, which I haven't seen yet.
Read More...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home